Veneto Place Properties is located in downtown Fernie B.C., there are 45 units in total and the project is 100% attainable and meets the criteria of the Affordable Home Ownership Program in association with BC Housing. There are 3 buildings in total with 15 units over 4 levels in each building. Each building offers an identical mixed residential use of rentals, provincial rental units with the 8 2 BD units which are available for purchase on the top two floors in each building. All units offer outdoor access through a generous balcony area with large windows offering excellent light throughout the units.
Veneto Place was possible through support from the following organizations; Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation, BC Housing, Federal Government (Seniors’ Housing initiative in partnership with BC housing) City of Fernie, Fernie Family Housing Society, Columbia Basin Trust, The Real Estate Foundation of BC and Community Futures.
Images of Veneto
General and Legal Information
- Veneto Questions and Answers
- Veneto Properties Disclosure Agreement
- First Amendment to Disclosure
- Second Amendment to Disclosure
Financing and Qualification
- ‘What Can I Afford’ Rates and Financial Information
- Affordable Home Ownership Application
- East Kootenay Community Credit Union
- Interested in Renting?
- Fernie.com Veneto: Fernie’s Attainable Housing (Dec 10, 2010)
- Kootenay Business Magazine Story (Sept 13, 2010)
- The Free Press: Attainable Housing (August 12, 2010)
If you are interested in purchasing at Veneto Place Properties, telephone (250) 423-4136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org