CarpenterAugust 4, 2022
We Build Community.
For 25 years Parastone Developments Ltd. has been a locally owned and operated, people-focused company with a commitment to delivering signature projects and services that make our community a better place to live and work. Due to growth and innovation, we are excited to be adding a few experienced JOURNEYMAN CARPENTERS with high level finishing skills and exceptional carpentry practices to our team.
At Parastone, it really is the best of both worlds. Live and adventure in the beautiful Elk Valley – Fernie, British Columbia and grow and develop your career as an integral part of our amazing team. We pride ourselves on being a trail blazer with our unique, community enhancing projects and our flexible work environment that ensures work-life balance for our most important asset – our people.
We provide our exceptional customers with a comprehensive range of development and construction services including land servicing, high quality residential new construction and landmark commercial and institutional construction projects. Parastone’s projects range in size from $300,000 to over $30 million.
Do you enjoy:
- Working hard and taking initiative? Being part of a positive, winning team? Acting with professionalism and respect and doing the right thing? Focusing on internal and external customers to provide the highest levels of service excellence?
- Site prepping, preparing form footings, driveways and slabs?
- Rough framing to finishing including hanging doors, trim, stair posts, rails and spindles?
- Exterior finishing including siding, soffit, fascia, and window install?
- Performing Carpentry work according to plans and specifications?
- Reading and interpreting contract drawings and specifications?
- Working with subcontractors?
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years experience in Residential Construction
- Knowledge of BC Building Code & Regulations
- Journeyman Certification highly preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of job site safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work independently, have a high level of attention to detail, and provide basic tools
Wage dependent on experience. We wish to sincerely thank you for your interest in Parastone Developments Ltd; however, due to the significant amount of interest in our opportunities, only those selected to move forward in the selection process will be contacted.