Construction Team Member
We Build Community.
For 25 years Parastone Developments Ltd. has been a locally owned and operated, people-focused company with a commitment to delivering signature projects and services that make our community a better place to live and work. Due to growth and innovation, we are excited to be adding a few Construction Team Members to our team.
At Parastone, it really is the best of both worlds. Live and adventure in the beautiful Elk Valley – Fernie, British Columbia and grow and develop your career as an integral part of our amazing team. We pride ourselves on being a trail blazer with our unique, community enhancing projects and our flexible work environment that ensures work-life balance for our most important asset – our people.
We provide our exceptional customers with a comprehensive range of development and construction services including land servicing, high quality residential new construction and landmark commercial and institutional construction projects. Parastone’s projects range in size from $300,000 to over $30 million.
Do you enjoy?
- Operating and taking care of construction equipment and machines?
- Prepping construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards?
- Loading and/or unloading construction materials?
- Putting together and taking apart temporary structures?
- Removing, filling or compacting earth?
- Following instructions from Supervisors?
- Learning new things on-the-job when necessary?
- Performing site clean-ups?
Does this sound like you?
- Has a valid drivers license
- High school graduate
- Able to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Legally able to work in Canada
Then you might just be the next member of our amazing team. Please apply today!
Wage dependent on experience. We wish to sincerely thank you for your interest in Parastone Developments Ltd; however, due to the significant amount of interest in our opportunities, only those selected to move forward in the selection process will be contacted.