We Build Community.
For 25 years Parastone Developments Ltd. has been a locally owned and operated, people-focused company with a commitment to delivering signature projects and services that make our community a better place to live and work. Due to growth and innovation, we are excited to be adding a few Equipment Operators to our team.
At Parastone, it really is the best of both worlds. Live and adventure in the beautiful Elk Valley – Fernie, British Columbia and grow and develop your career as an integral part of our amazing team. We pride ourselves on being a trail blazer with our unique, community enhancing projects and our flexible work environment that ensures work-life balance for our most important asset – our people.
We provide our exceptional customers with a comprehensive range of development and construction services including land servicing, high quality residential new construction and landmark commercial and institutional construction projects. Parastone’s projects range in size from $300,000 to over $30 million.
Do you enjoy?
- Maneuvering motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials in a safe and efficient manner?
- Operating excavator to dig shallows, basements etc.?
- Communicating with coworkers to clarify project specifications, as needed?
- Operating all machines and equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant company policies and procedures?
- Performing daily safety and maintenance checks, set up machines at the beginning of each shift to ensure proper working order?
- Maintaining and cleaning machines and equipment as scheduled?
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 3 years experience operating a variety of heavy equipment including 14 tonne excavators.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract.
- A sound understanding of pertinent safety guidelines.
- In good physical shape, able to undertake constant hard physical work, and able to safely lift heavy objects.
- Willing and prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Able to think, react and communicate under pressure.
- A team player, self-motivated, with proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
Then you might just be the next member of our amazing team. Please apply today!
Wage dependent on experience. We wish to sincerely thank you for your interest in Parastone Developments Ltd; however, due to the significant amount of interest in our opportunities, only those selected to move forward in the selection process will be contacted.